Seagull Aircraft of Santa Monica, California
This related topics menu links to material in the main hang gliding pages. The links here are in chronological order.
- Seagull 3 in Hang gliding 1973 part 1
- More Rogallos in Hang gliding 1973 part 2 for an unusually high quality color photo of a Seagull 3
- Seagull 5 and other Rogallos in Hang gliding 1974 part 1
- Rogallo versus Quicksilver in colour in Hang gliding 1974 part 2
- Flight of the Phoenix in Hang gliding 1976 part 2 for the Seagull VII
- Hang gliding 1977 for an image of the Seahawk
- Sail painting in Hang gliding 1978 and 1979 part 2 for a powered Seahawk mark 2
- Hang gliding 1978 and 1979 part 3 for a dramatic side view of a 10 Meter
- Sierra in Hang gliding early 1980s part 1
Semi cylindrical Rogallo in Rogallo wing definitions and diagrams
Seagull 3 in Soaring and Gliding Festivals 1973-1974 by John Elwell, starting at 46 minutes 27 seconds. Filmed at Elberta dunes, Michigan.