Hugh Morton’s photos
Hugh Morton of Grandfather Mountain was a life-long photographer whose subjects spanned a range of interests. His photos are being cataloged and digitized at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill library. See Hugh Morton in Copyright of early hang gliding photos.
This related topics menu links to material in the main hang gliding pages where his photos appear. The links here are in approximately chronological order.
- Grandfather Mountain, North Carolina, 1974
- Grandfather Mountain 1975 part 1
- Grandfather Mountain 1975 part 2
- Hang gliding 1976 part 2
- Flying squad, a short history of the east coast U.S. hang glider manufacturer Sky Sports
- Kitty Hawk Kites
- Hang gliding 1978 and 1979 part 1
- Hang gliding 1978 and 1979 part 3 including Hawaii five and Jaguar
- On the mountain in Hang gliding early 1980s part 2
- Hang gliding mid 1980s
A View to Hugh, Processing the Hugh Morton Photographs and Films, at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill library
Hugh Morton (photographer) Wikipedia entry