Home (contents) → Dick Boone, hang glider designer
Dick Boone, hang glider designer
The links in this related topics menu are in chronological order.
- Dacron and aluminium in Hang gliding before 1973 part 2 for Dick Boone flying a standard Rogallo
- More developments in Hang gliding 1975 part 2 for the Phoenix VI and a photo taken inside the Bennett factory at Van Nuys
- Flight of the Phoenix in Hang gliding 1976 part 2 for the Phoenix VIB
- Bird’s eye view in Hang gliding 1978 and 1979 part 1 for a partly obscured Phoenix Mariah with a retrofitted tailplane
- Torrey Pines for a photo of Dick Boone rigging a glider
- Hang gliding 1978 and 1979 part 2 for a Phoenix 6C
- Sail painting also in Hang gliding 1978 and 1979 part 2 for a Phoenix 12 and a Phoenix Super 8
- Mariah in Hang gliding 1978 and 1979 part 3 for photos of and info about the Mariah, and another photo of the Phoenix 8 and one of the Phoenix 6D
- From our house to bunkhaus, Peripheral technology in hang gliding, in Hang gliding early 1980s part 2 for photos of Boone and his design office at ProAir
- Bennett delta wing in Hang gliding mid 1980s for the Progressive Aircraft Dawn Comp
In 2011 Dick Boone was a senior project engineer at Cessna Aircraft Company. He died in 2014. (Reference)
Bill Bennett’s Delta Wing Kites and Gliders, for whom Dick Boone was chief designer for many years. That related topics menu has much commonality with this one.
Dick Boone, Richard Louis Boone, on the US Hawks forum